A laborious coding task
After a smooth deployment of a dummy web service, I've been bombarded with a pile of compilation error to be fixed. It is extremely tedious and challenging because I've got to go through the same configuration process, so called the try-and-error effort before I can spot the real problem. Paolo seems to break his promise - in helping me through out the implementation process. As usual, he seems very supportive and helpful when Suzanne is around, a kind of attitude that is quite predictable. :P By the way, Suzanne is still on her maternity leave. Now I'm pretty much on my own boat, sailing, wandering towards the open sea. It took me the whole day, until I managed to deploy my real web service. I feel exhausted, guilty for the kids (for loosing my temper many times today), and I've got no energy to do the house chores. And the house is like a "kapal-karam" (as Mak always said) for its condition today.
I have a better plan tomorrow to reward myself and the kids. Abah got his reward today - to become a seasonal fisherman :) Good for you, since Bangor has been waiting for you for long. And gosh, it's already midnight, I don't think I can stay long waiting for the big catch.
I have a better plan tomorrow to reward myself and the kids. Abah got his reward today - to become a seasonal fisherman :) Good for you, since Bangor has been waiting for you for long. And gosh, it's already midnight, I don't think I can stay long waiting for the big catch.

Comments