An inspiring result, at last!
Ahh, its Friday, its summer and its just another typical day for me, at first. But today is not like the days before because I finally.. finally found the way to get a good experiment result. After a series of attempts, and persistent effort to stay focus and motivated - for a bunch of demoralising results, I managed to find a sound or at least a sensible reasoning for the analysis. It is unbelievably hidden, but it's there! Can't wait to share this with Paolo. Now I'm ready to integrate my model with his model. For certain, next week is a 'coding' week for me, and Java will be my best friend again.
Alhamdulillah, all praises for Allah for showing me the lights, in this dark, creepy tunnel.
Alhamdulillah, all praises for Allah for showing me the lights, in this dark, creepy tunnel.

Comments
congrats, smuge dipermudahkan untuk completekan semua thesis.
Aku selalu layan miong Shu...
Hari ni..aku baca miong kau plak..so
No...no..no..to PhD..tak nak aku laa...
cukup sampai kek sini je aku study..
Miss u la...ari tu jumpa Dina teringat citer2 kat Sumayyah dulu kan..heheh
Kapal Karam?Hahaha..aku tau bila kau sibuk study camana...