The Bits and Pieces
It is the 26th day of my writing journey. Things are still in bits and pieces. The hardest part is to find what is relevant to the work. To set the boundaries of writing. But before I can do this, (ideally) I need to see the whole picture of it. I initially thought, I know what to write about. But as I read more about the subject, things get more complicated. Things are not as neat as you expected (like the grass in this picture). But this should illustrate the outcome. A neat piece of writing with clear scopes, but yet of crisp content.
Other things have been accomplished quite successfully though. Our rabbit cage project is one of them.
This little boy is so happy with his two new fellas, in addition to the one we already got in June 2017. This is an intentional distraction! Yes I know. Additional rabbit care-taking job is unavoidable now.
I hope my writing journey will run smoothly, despite all the commitments that I have right now. I know I need to balance the guilty pleasures stuffs that are around, which sometimes hard to avoid.
Other things have been accomplished quite successfully though. Our rabbit cage project is one of them.
This little boy is so happy with his two new fellas, in addition to the one we already got in June 2017. This is an intentional distraction! Yes I know. Additional rabbit care-taking job is unavoidable now.
I hope my writing journey will run smoothly, despite all the commitments that I have right now. I know I need to balance the guilty pleasures stuffs that are around, which sometimes hard to avoid.





Comments