After a long silence

It has been a while, yes, a long break from the casual writing since the last entry-in 2010. The time has been spent for writing the thesis draft, which finally, reached Suzanne's hands last Friday. I cannot say that I can enjoy the feeling of accomplishing something big yet, but yes, I made it. It is far from the euphoria, but yes, I did it. The whole thesis has been revised, polished, compiled, and bound after long hours spent to produce the masterpiece of mine. It will now undergo the next phase of its life-the final revision before it can be sent to the examiners.

All praises to Allah who makes what people think impossible, possible. And we should never loose faith in His will.

Comments

AyinEmran said…
Congrats kak long!
Akmar Emran said…
thanks. teruskan mendoakan we all yer
Mrs Riz said…
U always can dear ! :)
Akmar Emran said…
Thanks Zai. Harap dapat menjejak langkahmu..:)
Min said…
:)), tahniah!

Popular Posts