W-I-N-T-E-R
Am fixing the algorithms this week. And I suppose to discuss what I did on the algo tomorrow with Suzanne, and should be able to justify why I did the way I did, convincingly. This a stepped back task, as only last week she pointed out how problematic my algo was. Sad and angry again, because this proves she did not look at the algo that I gave her months ago. See how she slows me down, by being so fussy and meticulous and for being reluctant to fix things earlier?So here I am fixing the algo, a pseudocode, that in general should be simple. But because of its simplistic nature writing algo can end up producing a vague, unclear algo. That's the problem. And my perception that writing algo is easier than writing the actual code itself has been completely changed from now on. Because you can tell what's wrong with the code when you get errors after 'executing' it and, what you have to do is to debug the code- which with algo there is no such thing of debugging!
So the job is to write an algo that is clear enough for anyone who will later on develop a code from the algo. In other words, lets make someone else's life easier by going through the trouble of writing a nice working algo. Thank me for that pls.
Hey, look I complain a lot, again. Well, lets don't let the winter embrace you with gloominess and laziness and sadness? Lets cheer yourself up with a cup of hot coffee and a slice of hot pizza, with no worries on the calories ok?
Ciao!

Comments
dasatnya keja kak long rupanya..dont worry,ppl will thank u someday!
mmg gloomy sejuk2 nih.but never lose hope n the spirit,ok?carilah keceriaan dlm kekusaman.wah.
-Mak ngan Ayah
kandang
http://iam.subhumour.us/?p=3248
Buat phd memang susah. Whatever it is, we really proud of you already. All the best kak long.
Mak lang- thanks. Oh kak Idlan tu STFian ke? Kawan kak Yana jugak. What a small world. Thanks for the link too.